View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 10:29 PM
mlin
Just call me Dr. Doctor

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Most popular ROMs, which one do you perfer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehlar View Post
To be honest, this whole Forum reads like it's a big contest.

"Best ROM THIS...FASTEST rom HERE...most STABLE ROM!" Now that sounds more like high school-esque to me.

It's all BS to me bro. Until I try em, cause all the hype in the world don't make a hill of beans to me. That's why I tied them all and still keep trying them.

This forum in itself has has ranked the popularity of each ROM thread by replies/views.

I'm not promoting jack****. I just created a poll for the Noob not for the veterans.

To every man his own, I guess.
Interesting... a moment ago you said you started this because something like this would've been helpful to you when you were new. Now you're saying a thread like this wouldn't mean a 'hill of beans to you." So, whats the point?

You know what the results are going to be, look at Mighty's thread view count: 1.3 million! What do you think the polls will look like? If this is meant to help the noob choose a rom, it will most likely further promote the most popular rom on the forum anyway...

I know you have no ill intentions so I dont want to argue.

Anyhow, I think someone should start a thread titled: "Want to know the best ROM for the TP? Find out for yourself!" There are soooooooo many threads asking this same damn question that it is getting ridiculous! Its as valid as asking "what is the best flavor of ice cream?".