View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 09:43 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: NEW! The Ultimate Weather Radar For Your TP, The Ultimate YouTube Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDunkMcNally View Post
No no, i want the Titanium one. The WP one is not the one I'm trying to use in titanium. In titanium when you scroll to the weather panel it's "titaniumweather" the radar for that, I slide to the left from the week forecast and it says Titanium Radar. I click it and it says "Unable to download file. The server might be experiencing difficulties or URL may be invalid."
You cannot use that one because it is currupt in the Cpr file, use the radar in post #1, it's better....