Thread: HTC Diamond EOL
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 03:46 PM
orionsbuckle
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Diamond EOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by domu View Post
Regardless of opinion of onscreen keyboard vs. physical keyboard, I think the deal breaker for most people with the Diamond was the lack of storage card. It was for me. Has anyone come across pictures of the D2 for U.S.? Seen a few for TP2 but none for D2(makes me wonder right there if we'll get one, hmm). I hope U.S. D2 will get a similar design, because, imo it looks like a flat floor tile.
dont think were getting a D2 sorry dude lol...or maybe we might.... but yes that is a huge downside to the diamond however...im better the palm pre which has 8gb internal will sell more then 3,000 a week lol

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?