View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 11:10 AM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Tether To Xbox Live!

Sure, it will work, for the most part, for you. But if the game happens to choose you as the "best" host, everyone is screwed. Also, in games like COD4, if you are lagging even a little, you will cost me a head shot. And that, my friend, just pisses me off.

I personally think that XBL should test your bandwidth and latency and not even allow you to play multiplayer if you are below are certain threshold. But maybe that's why I don't work at Miscrosoft. Or maybe it's because if I worked at Microsoft I would really be working...