View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 04:42 AM
fnakfhe
N00b
Threadstarter

fnakfhe is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: USB Device Not Recognized - HOW CAN WE UNLOCK NOW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousj012 View Post
get to a laptop with bluetooth and download activesync 4.5 then connect and flash;

or.. I could be mistaken on this, but ive heard of flashing from your mem card if you have enough room for it on there, you'd have to check on that one though. you should try infaROM its generic :] just has sprint splash;I have sprint.. ill be releasing custom carrier ROMs on my new line coming mid summer :] (plug)
I want to unlock the phone's TPL first before I flash any of the operating system ROM's, i dont even think you read my orignal post!

If you did, then i dont even think the bluetooth modaule is turned on from the 3 color screen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit_doug View Post
You can flash from your SD Card given that it is 2GB or less in size and formatted with FAT32

From there you take the largest .NBH file within the ROM or the Unlocker ROM you want to use and rename it to VOGUIMG.NBH (I believe the caps are necessary) and place the file onto the root of the SD Card

Insert SD Card into phone and turn on phone then enter bootloader mode (Power+Camera+Stylus in reset hole) and the rest should go on its own with little interaction from you

As for infamousj012 - do you seriously need to wh_ore your ROM every chance you get? no offense intended but a person asked for help on unlocking his phone when he cant connect via USB - not asking for what ROM to use, your link is in your sig isnt that enough? LOL

Detroit Doug
I tryed that, but it did not work.

That is because the file is NOT sighned, and that is why we unlock phones first befor we FLASH ROM's for the Operating System.

We unlock phones so we can flash ROMS that are NOT signed (i.e. MightyRom is not sighned!!)

So for me to try and use the unlock image ROM (which is unsighned) with out unlocking the phone first will not work, get it ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousj012 View Post
not like I sent out private messages to everyone; yet. :] I did answer the question though.. even if it was partial :/
I am not happy with your answer, it may be in fact all true.

I will post what you said below:
I'm not sure if you can do that on the vogue, but did you rename the nbh file to VOGUIMG.nbh