View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 05:31 PM
TheRealHotshot
Hercules Valvalotus

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Re: HTC Touch Pro2 for Sprint in June

If sprint have a perfectly(almost that is lol) working phone why not bring it out early. I question to way sprint even have a working model so quick. But I guess since its cdma/gsm it was easier to make a model for sprint(maybe) so dropping pre and tp2 would totally keep ppl on sprint or coming to them seeing that they will have two of the hottest new phones out. Stopping a few more new iphone sales. And if priced right lets say 399.99 out right with the option to send back your tp for 100 off would make that phone a steal..and for ppl with tighter pockets could get the tp for less. Everybody stay happy and keeping more ppl on the sprint network! Just my opinion tho I could be wrong

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER