View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 04:39 PM
Devileyezz
Halfway to VIP Status

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Devileyezz
Re: Available Memory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekcop View Post
Since you posted in the 700W/WX subforum, I'm assuming that's the device you've got.
Go into Settings, click on the System tab, then tap the Memory icon. That will give you your available memory readings. Something that eats up a lot of memory is an accumulation of junk files. Get a clean up app such as MemMaid or SKTools to take care of that. You should also look at whether MyBible is in a .cab or .exe format. They're installed differently. The .cab is installed directly on your device, while the .exe is installed to your device via ActiveSync or WMDC
This problem became rampant for me over the past couple of days too. I had literally 0.54 storage memory left, now after SKTools, I have about 11megs.

Thanks GeekCop.