View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 01:20 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by schl8man View Post
On the patches thread I posted this problem - and member DC responded with a solution to this by using a boot in safe mode program and during safe mode disable the HTC Home Plug-In and then once you boot up normally check HTC Home and it works without problem.

I followed his fix and to date I have using the Home Plug-In without problem.

I do not know what this fix tells about the problem but the fix works.

Thanks again DC.
Umm, this is not a fix, it's just a program to boot into safemode, so you can uncheck HTC home, so you can boot normally, and not have to hard reset.

I refuse to uncheck HTC Home, I was hard resetting a couple times a week right after flashing to WM6, but ever time I also installed WeatherPanel. After getting fed up w/ continually hard resetting, I stopped installing WP......over 2 weeks now good! and rarely even have to soft reset. I really like WP, but I am now using a weather program from The Weather Channel, it's pretty nice, comparable to WP. If anyone wants to check it out, I've attached it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip WeatherChannel.zip (239.4 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by OMJ; 09-25-2007 at 01:30 PM.