View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 02:47 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [051209] ** grooveROM 4 ** -- CE OS 5.2.21222 (Build 21222.5.0.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgreen1 View Post
Groove - This ROM is hard to beat my friend. It rocks.. I have a 2 questions.

1. When i try to use the radar weather option it says "unable to download file or server might be experiencing difficulties" Any Ideas?

2. When it groove 5 being released?

Thanks - Keep up the good work...
try these instructions and see if this helps:

swipe to the right in the titanium weather panel and you will see radar, touch the screen and when click ok on the next screen"unable to download screen". Then tap & hold the screen until the options come up, edit urls is where you can add radar images. the one I am attaching are from my area. but you can edit these urls by inputing your city and state replacing Pittsburgh Pa. A little tip for you is to install fingerkeyboard and use the cut and paste feature to add these urls to the radar screen