View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 02:19 PM
damonfong0
Lurker

damonfong0 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP on Verizon UPDATE! (NO LONGER WORKING)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Everyone's experience will vary. For instance, after running with BOTH Verizon and Sprint, at the same time for almost a month, I can tell you, in my area, and the areas I travel, Sprint is NOTICEABLY better, especially in their data coverage.

Beyond that tho, Verizon's pricing is just too high for me, nevermind the way they handle their hardware.

I am currently using Sprint (touch Pro), Verizon (MotoQ), AT&T(iPhone). (San Francisco, CA) I travel all over the northern CA for business and the best data experience I have had is Sprint.

Sprint almost never drop and seem to have at least a bar even when I am out in the middle of nowhere. However I have had some delayed text experiences also, very rare though.

The verizon internet seems a little more sluggish (Maybe because I have a Q) but their voice is excellent. Have not had a dropped call for 2 years.

AT&T (in case you care) drops quite a bit when I am out in outlying areas. Or it calls and gives me the green "Call Failed" button after a few seconds. Funny, because it always seems to have 5 bars until I make a call, sometimes I just think the bars are not working on that phone.