View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 10:26 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (May 17, 2009) MERDIN'S WM6.5Pro 4.5 CE OS 5.2.21232(Build 21232 MerdinH)UC

I've been asked this questions a few times before.

What will you do when the touch pro 2 comes out, will you still support the touch pro?

Currently i do not have a answer for this question until the actual release of the touch pro 2, i dont know if im even getting one, or some other phone. But from the Palm Pre and the touch pro 2, im more on the touch pro 2 side, since the pre will not have a stock picturemail, and we would have to wait until someone made one. The touchpro 2 looks really nice, im pretty sure alot of you already seen the leaked Sprint touch pro 2 pictures. All i can say for now is i still have my Pro and will support my ROM's and update them until i move on.