View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 10:17 PM
frazell
Regular 'Geeker

frazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint CDMA Touch Pro 2 Spotted in the wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason25 View Post
You like the heart design?! See all those little recessed squares? have fun cleaning the dirt and crap out of there. (I'm trying to convince myself that I don't want it.)
Easy convincing on my part, though I should wait until I see it to do final judgement.

The only real advantage I can see for this phone floating around is the screen. It is a fair bit larger than the TP from my readings. I'm def. not interested in a larger screen. I don't want to be carrying a phone bigger than my current Touch Pro.

It would be harder for me to be ready to skip this phone if there were some major hardware enhancements. I mean why didn't they double the ROM or RAM or something? Seriously?

It really seems silly to go from the TP to this phone, but I guess most people just want the newest phone no matter what it is really.
Free Disposable Email: MyTrashMail