View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 08:23 PM
cmajewsk
VIP Member

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro ROM just released by NFSFAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonzbabysh View Post
Well that and i like Clean Roms, because they only have apps and things that i install and use, and having TF3D which i dont use is going kinda against what i want in a Rom. just personal choice i guess lol. for some reason also i dont know if its just a mental thing or if its any actual diffrence but when i have TF3D on a Rom it just seems slower to me, i know its probly just me but im liking titanium so ima go with it lol.
Me too - and having Manila off the phone saves a ton of room. And it "feels" faster to me. See the ROM below in my sig if you want WM6.5 sans Manila. Been running that one since 5/11 (that's really long for me) and it's really slick, and stable. I may try this one just for giggles - but it would have to be a major upgrade for me not to come back to this one. That fact that it includes Manila doesn't bode well for it lasting all that long on my phone.

Last edited by cmajewsk; 05-19-2009 at 08:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.