View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 07:14 PM
MikeT6
Lurker

MikeT6 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Touch Pro Beginner's Problems!

Hey all! I recently upgraded from a Mogul to TP (Sprint), and my girlfriend got a new TP for Alltel. I went through the essentials sticky and did some of the basics-- performance/batt changes, added flip clock, camera modes, etc. I have a pretty fair-sized list of things I'd like to do that probably aren't complicated, but I haven't been able to figure out even through some pretty extensive readings of the forums (there is a ton of great information on here, but I think my head is going to explode). I'm not sure what the best way to get 10 or so (potentially) stupid questions answered, so I guess I'll start with a couple and see how badly I get ripped

1) When trying to respond to a text message, I flip out the keyboard and start typing and it brings me to the contact search. It's really, really quite annoying and maybe someone else has run across it. How can I make it stop?

2)I want to change the font color on TF3D so I can actually see the words with the background I have. I looked around and saw some suggestions, but I tried UI Interface and that seemed to only change the color on the Today screen with I turn off TF3D.

3)On the pictures and video tab, any pictures that I take are not actually showing up there. I can go and manually cut/paste them from my storage card, but that's a little cumbersome. Same with the music on my storage card, that doesn't show up under the music tab.

Any help would be appreciated. One other small thing, please phrase any responses in a way that someone that is not too well versed in these things could understand... I'm a bit of a novice now, but someday! Thanks!

Last edited by MikeT6; 05-19-2009 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Formatting