View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 06:48 PM
AceXMachine
PPCGeeks Regular

AceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP on Verizon UPDATE! (NO LONGER WORKING)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dehx View Post
1) Thank you for the rcognition, I realize I am very tactful, its nice to see you see this as well.
2) The PRL being old or not, as I use it I am able to max out the 3G connection in my area, the towers added in that updated PRL are minimal.
3) Yield yourself and Knob Gobble tech support already. You shouldn't have any reason to fear them, unless you are doing something fishy?
4) How is it that you have the physical phone and you don't have the IMEI number for a long time? Unless you removed the label from behind the battery, and erased the ESN, (which from all I have been able to find, is impossible to do, you can at least see it in EPST).
5) The only way the IMEI should be a problem as far as verizons tech dept goes, is if it is a stolen phone. Or you are illegally cloning a phone.
5a) Discussing ESN cloning is banned from these forums.
5b) Quit taking ritalin, have a xanax/prozac coktail for a change.

EDIT:

forgot to add :

6) I win.
1) While generally correct, your directions do contain incorrect and/or misleading info.

2) This is correct, the new PRL should not contain significantly new info to affect most people.

3) As I and others have said, you just have to keep trying until you get a tech that knows the correct way to get it done. They do not do it themselves.

4 & 5) I think you are confusing the IMEI with MEID. VZW does not validate anything with the IMEI on the frontend.

6) Not quite, but you are more ahead than behind.
This post has been thanked 3 times.