View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 06:03 PM
Young_breedent
Young-E

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainabba View Post
Anyone suceeded in creating a modified 6.5 theme AND repackaging it as a .tsk without loosing any functionality? No matter what cab packaging util I try, even the slightest change seems to "ruin" the theme. To clarify, I rename the .tsk to .cab, extract the contents, make my changes (like modifying/replacing images), repackage as a .cab, and rename back to .tsk. When I try to run the file, or place it in \Windows then select it from Settings\Today\Theme, I lose all the newer features of a 6.5 theme (menus become boxy instead of using the images, etc..)

If you have accomplished this, were there any thricks/gotchas/steps I didn't mention?
I have figured out how to modify them but as far as repackaging as a .tsk i haven't figured that out yet. If anyone has any information on this it would be more that helpful. Thanks in advance
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division