View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 04:19 PM
ebuechler3
Regular 'Geeker

ebuechler3 is keeping up the good workebuechler3 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NEW! 6.5 THEMES, Tri/Quad Pod Mode/SPb, Ultimate YouTube Player 6.5WM7 Customizat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
I toggle between all four using the set up in post #2, you must use the mortscript, HomeScreen_PlusPlus_UI.cab, secondToday and the TFDetacher. cab, works lik a charm.....

COMING WITHIN THE NEXT FEW HOURS "USA WEATHER RADAR", {USA RADAR} TURN YOUR TP INTO THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER, DIRECT FROM YOUR HOME SCREEN...

SEE THE HURRICANES AS THE COME OFF THE WEST COAST OF AFRICA IN FULL COLOR ANAMATION, ALMOST IN REAL TIME, JUST SLIDE YOUR FINGER ACROSS THE ATLANTIC OCEAN WITH EASE AND THE GULF AREA IS COVERED TOO... YOU CAN ALSO SEE ALL THE CURRENT WEATHER CONDITIONS ACROSS THE CONTINENTAL USA, COMING SOON TO YOUR...... TP.....
first i installed spb to meridans 5/17 6.5 rom. (2)mortscript.(3)homescreen plus plus. (4)seond today.(5)tfdetacher cab.... then i went to second today folder and checked titaium, homescreen plugin, and tf3d.(6) installed xweather. soft reset. configured xweather, then big buttoned spb to long send key.. i cant toggle back and forth from titanium screen. everything else works perfect!