View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 09:27 PM
PocketPcUser
Regular 'Geeker

PocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to PocketPcUser Send a message via MSN to PocketPcUser
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamison View Post
Hmm. First week worked well, but finally the device locked and wouldn't go past the WM6 splash on boot. I had to hard reset. People on this forum told me to make sure the Verizon customizations didn't run, and I took care of that. Just now the device did the same thing. It locked during regular operation and I had to soft reset. It will not get past the WM6 splash screen and I will have to hard reset again. Ouch. I love the new OS, and for the most part it has been good to me, but doing a hard reset weekly is really killing me right now. I need the device to work (albeit in a MUCH less impressive way) by going back to the regular build supported by Verizon. Do I just go into bootloader and download the latest patch for the xv6700 from Verizon's website? Any other recommendations?
Hello,
If you can get it to boot and connect to your computer through activesync, you can do it that way or bootloader mode.
The download you want is here: Or just click your carrier: Sprint, or Verizon..

Then this will do the following: Restore you EXT ROM to its original contents, and restore you radio and your ROM/OS back to the Stock ROM.
Good luck.
Sorry the plunge to WM6 wasn't working for you.
by clicking below:

Thanks,
Andrew,