Old 05-19-2009, 07:48 AM
knewBee4lyfe
PPCGeeks Regular

knewBee4lyfe is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to knewBee4lyfe
Question a little help...

ok... im posting this here because its basically specific to my phone...

as you all know the tp has an extension that has the output for audio/video headset and input for the mini 5 pin usb.

well ...

i was trying to take the aux line input... run it under my center console into my center console compartment, where there is also a charger input. and have the video also line the same way when i get a video screen. but i don't want a mess of wires all over my car. hanging all over the phone.

finnally... the question is... i want to leave that extension in the center console and get a mini 5 pin usb extension cord and hide the rest of the chords in the center console compartment. where can i get it?

i've looked at best buy, fryes, radio shack, htc.com... google... i just need like a 3ft extention mini 5 pin usb male to mini 5 pin usb female cord. where can i find one?
being a knew bee, im always learning stuff im forgetting, ADHD Sucks balls. i knew i should have listened to my mommy when she said drugs are bad... but i was never this bad at remembering stuff... anyways... learning, yea... ADHD makes me a person that writes long and useless stuff... anyways back to learning... i will be a new bee for life because by the time i understand something, im 2 updates behind. sorry.