View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 11:11 PM
AceXMachine
PPCGeeks Regular

AceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Does flashing the radio change the amount of radiation the phone emits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGlover View Post
Wow I must have really touched on a nerve while all I was asking was if changing the radio increases or decreases SAR... AND just because I'm feeling especially saucey right now I'll counter all of your carefully thought out love filled responses obviously intended to peg me to one stereotype or another.

1. Do you hold the Sun directly to your head everytime you go outside? Our bodies are designed to absorb or resist exposure to the sun's rays not concentrated evil coming out of our phones ... Except as you say above skin cancer which is due to the depleted ozone layer caused by overuse of cellphones!!

2. Synthetic materials? Wha? Ohh crap I guess I need to go back to organic cotton and burlap boxers... Mmmm burlap it itches Soooo goood...

3. Well you have a point about Teflon I don't use it because it will kill my birds if they are too close to the fumes it puts out. Fact not hypothesis! I have no birds anymore

4. How often do you fill up your car? Every day for hours a day? Me I have a solar-powered unicycle that nets me 100,000 miles till (whatever scale used here)

5. Flouride good for kids; strong bones good tooth enamel... Not so much for adults if too much is consumed as it causes paranoia about cellphone radiation.

6. You only use your phone for 30 seconds hourly/daily/ever? But seriously I tend to use mine a bit more than most, what with working for a cellphone company and all and I understand what you were getting at, but why stack it all up like that? If you can at least stop (or lessen) one source of health debilitating awesomeness why not?
Owned? I think so. You're still a putz tho.