View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 07:10 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by prashanthellina View Post
I work for Veveo (VTap). We're working on a fix for the DirectShow issue. It will be out shortly.
GREAT app, truly the direction i think the format should be heading in! My only chide is the buffereing frequency, once this is ironed out i'll say this app is near perfect. What are you guys doing for an encore?