View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 08:29 PM
Mutiny32
Halfway to VIP Status

Mutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Mutiny32 Send a message via AIM to Mutiny32 Send a message via MSN to Mutiny32 Send a message via Skype™ to Mutiny32
Re: Does flashing the radio change the amount of radiation the phone emits?

Good thing we have a lot of genetic exposure to radiation in the form of....sunlight.

Oh, and I hope you aren't touching your actual skin with that bluetooth headset or the phone. You know, all those synthetic materials.

Oh, and I hope you don't eat food cooked near anything teflon....or any grilled meats.

Fill up your car with gas? Ever think what those smells are? Refined hydrocarbon fumes; very carcinogenic.

Or hey, what about fluoride in the water? Communist plot. We must protect our precious bodily fluids.

What I'm getting at is I'm sure I've got a vastly greater chance of getting cancer from sun exposure or air pollution than I ever have to by holding a heldheld radio wave maker up to my head for 30 seconds.