View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 01:46 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ May 16 \ 21046 & 21232 v4.7 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Rebuilding right now.
Trying the settings changes as well.

Has anyone figured out how to stop the extra notification popup on incoming call yet? When I tried your 21231 ROM, I think you disabled the S2A and had only the popup notification. I'd like the opposite.

Also, every 6.5 ROM that I've tried still has no way to select different time periods for snoozing an appointment reminder. Something that can be done about that?

These are my only two issues that stop WM6.5 from being 100%.
If you WMP problem is like mine, nueDynamicClock is not causing it. For the popup notification, look in this post to find out how to disable the WM6.5 pop up. Then you choose your S2A and do not choose the 6.5-Tweak of disabling HTC dialer. I don't know about the calendar snoozing.