View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 11:19 AM
Technology1
Almost a VIP

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: I dont like windows 6.5 as much as 6.1 do you and why?

I just love my new 6.5 TriPod/Quad Mode TF3D/2D/Spb/WPanel/Cam/WorldDataSystem/Xweather and more, now my TP'S are full functional worldwide data centers on the home screen right in the palms of my hands with global TV... I don't believe I will be going back the other way any time soon... Some people are afraid of change, I love innovations and innovative positive people... I have none of the problems that are mention here in this thread, like menu order, come on dudes... Well Microsoft just released the RTM 6.5 software, so you might as well get use to it now....{lol}