View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 10:51 AM
bbsandkm
ONE GIANT LEAP 4 MANKIND

bbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassStash View Post
neone up that can shine some light me getting an IRDA n widgets 6.5 modules coming up missing while loading opening of ppck (after choosing device build choices). is that a bunk warning anyone else is getting, or know whats up?? replace IRDA folder in common with one from 21501 n nada.... using joojoo or somethin's sys, and the 0409 a few thang thangs before that.
make sure you are not adding more IRDA files but replacing the ones you have from one of your working sources.
i see you replaced the irda folder but that added more files to it. it didnt replace the files you have in there(because they have different names of course). hope i made it simple for you.