View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 10:10 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows Mobile 6.1 / 6.5 / 7 ::UPDATE::

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro254750 View Post
if you have more than just a couple programs, the honeycomb is just overpopulated and it takes too long to find programs. the loss of the start menu is a complete deal killer for me as well.
I agree 100%. I have tried 6.5 three times now & the more I use it the less I like it (& I usually LOVE things like a new OS to play with).

I have a TON of programs & apps installed & that POS honeycomb setup totally sucks IMHO. It is 10 times harder to find the program you're looking for, & half the time you accidentally launch the WRONG program (which is infuriating) while you are trying to scroll to the one you where looking for in the first place. There is not one thing I like better about 6.5, IMHO every single change makes the system harder to use efficiently.

I am back on Mighty RBORN & it is every bit as fast as any 6.5 ROM with none of the things that are so annoying in 6.5 (not having a scroll bar is retarded).

~John