View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 09:12 AM
pyro254750
Regular 'Geeker

pyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to pyro254750 Send a message via MSN to pyro254750
Re: Windows Mobile 6.1 / 6.5 / 7 ::UPDATE::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphyx View Post
up until a week ago PSlim you couldn't run that app....
This is why I get on you when you say 6.5 is BETTER...
Yet everytime I ask you never say HOW it is better...does it run most of the apps 6.1 does? Sure and in time it will run ALL the apps 6.1 does...
But that doesn't make it better...

Tell me what you can do with 6.5 that I can't do with 6.1 and without mentioning Titanium and honeycomb....
Tell WHAT makes it better instead of general statements that it is just better.

You think it manages Ram better...tell me how...
If it did you wouldn't need the clean ram app would you?

You think it is faster then show me a speed test...

I'm giving you every opportunity to back up your assertion yet you either won't or can't!
id love to see anyone backup those statements. ive tried two different 6.5 roms, and neither one could hold a candle to some of the 6.1 roms ive run. they are slower, and in my opinion, the ui sucks. Yes its more finger friendly, and yes, its a tad flashier (if you are comparing stock WM6.1 to stock WM 6.5), but if you have more than just a couple programs, the honeycomb is just overpopulated and it takes too long to find programs. the loss of the start menu is a complete deal killer for me as well. I hate to be "that guy" thats bashing on the new stuff, but everyone swears by WM because its more finger friendly and pretty, but IMO, if thats what you want in a phone you should just buy an iphone and be done with it. the ppc's come with a stylus for a reason