View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 01:30 AM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (May 17, 2009) MERDIN'S WM6.5Pro 4.5 CE OS 5.2.21232(Build 21232 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmatics View Post
question i have sling mobile on my sprint touch pro will it still work when i install ur rom.and don't mean to sound like a newbie but exactly how do i go about installing cab. files. do i download them to my computer and then active sync with mobile device center and it installs?
to install the cab files, you just place the cab file onto your sd card or transfer it to your phone while connected to activ sync, and once you get the file on your phone, you use one of the file explorers that you have on your phone, and locate the cab if you put it on your sd card, then check there, and you just click on it and it will isntall.