View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 09:26 PM
Rain_man
N00b

Rain_man is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Well I have been testing the Beta for a couple hours and am able to reproduce the ring tone bug at any time. It seems i only get the file corrupted when the contacs app is running in memory.

so if you go to Phone> Contacts, Then exit back to phone. Now go to Menu> Options and the ringer will not play and or possibly give the corrupted file error. I've had it do both.

now to get it to work without reseting the phone you have to push the home hard button(when file corrupt error is on it wont let you exit with soft button) Now go up to the top right and expand your running apps and close the contacts. Now ringers work again

Only bug i found so far but its not really a bother if you remember to completely close out Contacts from running in memory.

Maybe this has all been documented already but if not hopefully it will help steer development in the right direction

edit: Well it eventually became more unstable and would not work even when Contacts was not running the only tones i could get to work at that point were the ones labeled alarm. But evidently im running the wrong version, could another Beta tester pm me the current Beta link. Thanks

Rain

Last edited by Rain_man; 05-17-2009 at 10:00 PM.