View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 07:35 PM
RicoRich196
Regular 'Geeker

RicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Why Are Touch Pros Such Pieces Of Crap!

Eh, IDK I'm getting real fed up with the build quality of these phones. When I first got the TP it was worlds ahead of my Mogul in terms of build quality but over time all of the issues started coming along, issues that I never got with my Mogul.

1st TP) Keyboard died, well documented defect on PPC Geeks.
2nd TP ) Rainbow on middle of screen from a detached digitizer, thanks a lot resistive touch screens (Also well documented on PPC Geeks)
3rd TP (current) ) All the colors in my phone are bugging out, I turn on my phone and everything is Purple and Neon Green! I literally have to smack it real hard and everything goes back to normal. And now the digitizer is detached again!

I baby the crap out of all of the TPs I've had, never once been dropped, exposed to water, exposed to pressure (like sitting on it) and they continue to mess up. This crap is getting out of control, idk what to do any more...

And I found out the Pre is out of the question because it requires me to get off my retentions plan which I won't do until Sprint pries it from my dead cold hands.