View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 06:31 PM
pyro254750
Regular 'Geeker

pyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to pyro254750 Send a message via MSN to pyro254750
Re: Why Are Touch Pros Such Pieces Of Crap!

maybe im out of line here, but i love how people always find something to ***** and complain about. i mean, i know its completely unacceptable that a brand new product has some issues, and that sprint/htc replaces it for free when it does (rolleyes).

lets quit *****ing people. maybe your too hard on the phone, maybe you just happened to get two lemons, or maybe god hates you, i dont really know, but what i DO know i that theres always someone who pops up and *****es about something great, whether it be someone devoting their time to deveolping software/hacks for these phones, or the phone itself. "mighty, your roms awesome, but it doesnt have this, why doesnt it have this?". its just getting ridiculous folks, be happy you have what you have, and all these fantastic people on this site who help support the software end. otherwise buy something else, but dont go bashing the product like its a total peice of ****. if it was such a peice of ****, there wouldnt be so many people continuing to use it everyday.
This post has been thanked 3 times.