View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 01:00 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: WeatherPanels, Tri/Quad Pod Mode/SPb, Ultimate YouTube Player 6.5WM7 Customizatio

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
I use Quick menu already.. but I still like how I can hold start button down longer and get to my quick cuts. Secondly this does not fix the HORRIBLE honeycomb menu that has no order control. I had to keep saying to someone I was going to show something too hold on I will find the program here shortly and scrolling and scrolling looking for it because it wasn't in damn alphabetical order! Now that was an embarrassment!

Trying to show off how good the TP phone is and I spend more time trying to find what I was looking for in the Honeycomb Grid.. needless to say the person wasn't impressed with WM 6.5 either when he saw that. He was impressed with the QuickMenu addon when I showed him that though.
Yeah, Merdinh has just released his final version of the 6.5 TF3D/2D ROM, the link is now available to this awesome 6.5 ROM in post #1....