View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 12:41 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: WeatherPanels, Tri/Quad Pod Mode/SPb, Ultimate YouTube Player 6.5WM7 Customizatio

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
hmm.. really I am just going to stick with 6.1. I never really going to use wm as an interface anyways I don't really like either 6.1 or 6.5 interface. So the ROM version means nothing to me except that currently in 6.5 lose the start menu that was still a good useable quick shortcuts for applications that I used often. The next thing I hate about 6.5 is the honeycomb grid does not allow re-ordering of the shortcuts except to move to top and bottom.. no just move up or down and no sort by alphabet so often was hard to find the shortcut I wanted. As well as the scrollbar is non-existant in all programs now making it easy to accidently click on what you did not want. No to me remembering this made me realize it was fun to play with but for actually using it.. it was a nightmare. The 6.1 was really more practical for functionality still.
You can always add the old 6.1 Start menu with "Quick Menu versions 2.7 or 2.8... Then I have another app that's call start menu, it does the job also, to each his own.. I love them all....