View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 11:07 AM
BiffTirkle
Lurker

BiffTirkle is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone here made transition from Touch Pro to Treo Pro?

i bought the 800w last year this time from the centro, it was alright. hasnt used windows mobile since the 700wx. then november popped around and i got the touch pro. i returned it in 3 days. battery, reception, lagg, horizontal slide out keyboard. terrible, just terrible. i went back to my 800w, and it was alright. once jan rolled around and i heard about the palm pre. i knew that was my last stop on the phone switching for a while.
not so fast! i had a problem with my phone and went into sprint, they ordered my replacement. a week later it never came, so yesterday i went into the store to gripe. and didnt even get angy before the guy walked in the back, and came out with a treo pro.
so here i am, a new treo pro owner. its sexy, quick, sleek, but still windows mobile.
ill hand this one over to my wife when i get my pre.
i just loaded up the manilla 2d rom. and that helps with some of the interface, but i am not sure if i like it all that much.
ill say this, that i have had only two htc handsets in the past, the touch pro, and the ppc5600 i think. neither stayed with me very long. one got returned, and the other ebayed.
ive come to the conclusion when form factor is concerned, im a palm man.