Old 05-17-2009, 09:58 AM
jeffthepeff
Lurker

jeffthepeff is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [May 12] JUICY 7 - Build 090512V (21222.5.0.1) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

a recap of all the bugs
1. I don't know if it is supposed to be like this but when pressing the X button the white glow thing goes slightly over to the clock. I know it isnt your fault. I wish we could find a way to change the X button back to the 6.1 version. The old one looked better.
2. When receiving a call you can tell the slide to answer screen is competing with the original to be displayed. The stock incoming call screen pops up at the bottom and then flickers twice before the S2A screen takes control.
3. When taking pictures with the camera they arent flipped to portrait after being taken. I can tell becuase i will take a photo and it with be sideways in my Photos and videos tab on TF3D
4. After using mighty i miss having the text messaging tab being labeled text messages instead of Messages
5. I wish there was a way to just have the icons in rows like earlier builds of WM. I like the smooth finger scrolling though. Im not a fan of the honeycomb thing.
6. When i used the JMZTAYLOR juicy diamond rom i really liked the other suretype keyboard (its part of the new HTC keyboard) and i miss the vibration feedback. Checking the checkbox doesn't seem to activate the vibration feedback.
7. The calendar button doesnt work for me on TF3D. Im not sure if this is becuase of the same reason you can't dial from the home.
8. As you listed in your bugs section on the first post you can't dial from the phone screen or call history screen
9. I just noticed this one. When text messaging, after awhile the messages wont even attempt to send until i go to all messages and the sent folder. Right when i enter that folder they all send and show up on the log.