View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 02:31 AM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: .RSTG Custom Sprint Rom - TF3D Tweaked & Loaded - v3.7.05 + Kitchen 5/14/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn2888 View Post
Should I just move to MightyROM bc it has WM6.5 or keep with this one? Seems it was updated a few days ago. I'm just used to this ROM, but I really don't like how slow this phone feels. My mom's Treo is instant whenever she presses something on it, this phone is slow and has some high latencies from when I touch/tap to when it registers, and it makes it nearly impossible to use. Plus it has to take time to load everything up. Funny thing though, this ROM is faster than stock. I still have this phone for another 1.5 years so I'd really like to make it faster asap :P.

Anyone gotten Android working really well on it finally? Maybe that'd be better?
It all personal preference. this rom is one of the most stable, colorful, loaded roms out there. tons of games, interesting tf3d, nice taskbar and volume icons. by the way, Mighty rom is not 6.5, he has a 6.1 out now. Regarding the speed of this rom, I have not experienced slowness like you mentioned. You can improve the speed a little if you want by reflashing and changing the pagepool to 12 or 16mb. RSTG has this on stock settings which is 6mb. Like I said, I haven't noticed much of a slow down but it all depends. Regarding Android, not yet on the Diamond as far as I know.