Old 05-16-2009, 06:08 PM
acontrasto
PPCGeeks Regular

acontrasto is keeping up the good workacontrasto is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to acontrasto
Re: Windows Mobile 6.1 / 6.5 / 7 ::UPDATE::

Wowzers! why does everyone have to argue which OS is better? It's obvious that 6.5 is going to have it's flaws since it isn't officially released yet. From a statistical standpoint this poll is not an accurate sample of the entire population who use WM phones. Not every WM user is a PPCGeeks member, and the people who are members are here for a reason... to stay on top of the game, so obviously the results of the poll are going to be skewed toward 6.5.

I haven't tried 6.5 yet because of the fact it isn't a stable supported release yet (if such a thing exists). I would like to say I'll wait for wm7, but I doubt I can wait that long. I'd like to see better hardware improvements to compliment the development of the OS. Sure, 6.5 has lots of graphical improvements, but we're talking about our same old phones here that have to be able to handle that hit on memory and processing power. So, in the mean time, I'll stick with 6.1 since I know my phone can handle that well, and when I upgrade my phone within the next couple years, viola I'll have 6.5 to mess with. I want multi-touch hardware and OS support; take note HTC & Microsoft!