N00b
Threadstarter

mk3 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.5 and Outlook OWA (MS Exchange)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Yes both in 6.1 and 6.5. You may need to install the appropriate certificates from the exchange server to gain access.

I posted instructions on another thread on how to get the correct certificates through OWA. so through your pc, gain access to your corporate exchange account and follow the instructions below. **i had troubles connecting with just the root certificate so I ended up grabbing them all. Most people are able to access exchange by just installing the root certficate. Good luck.

Hope this helps:

Essentially just installing the root certificate wasn't enough for me. I ended up installing certificates to the intermediate level as well and finally starting connecting properly. It has worked flawlessly for months now. Here is the article on how to get certificates and install them. the key is to grab all the certificates meaning grab not just the root level cert but the ones above it as well (you will see this after reading the article). they will install to the intermediate level. good luck.

this allowed me to install two more certificates to the intermediate level rather than just the root level.
http://www.confusedamused.com/notebook/installing-windows-mobile-60-root-certificates/

Thanks for the link, I went through the steps to install the root and intermediate and still can't get it to work.