View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 01:17 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (May 15, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.5 CE OS 5.2.21046(Build 21042 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
Are talking about the 6.1 ROM, because I don't have any graphic problems with the 6.5 ROM in any screen Modes.... If anybody find any bugs, not settings errors, but true bugs, please post them, I want to know just what I missed.......

its not a bug, he was referring to when you go into the manila messaging which comes with the new manila, on the last message that you scroll to it doesnt show it becuse the bar overlaps it, but thats how the manila beta version was, so its going to be like that until xboxmod release the new one, and thats no problem anyway just something in the manila, probably not even noticable unless you use the new message feature