View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 12:59 PM
thvoicwethin
Regular 'Geeker

thvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thvoicwethin Send a message via Skype™ to thvoicwethin
WTB: Alltel Touch Pro

I guess I'll try this again, since my last try failed. I would like to TRADE the following items for an Alltel Touch Pro in great condition, pics must be sent of it, and proof it is yours. Here is what I'm willing to trade, ALL this for a touch pro:
  • Two 12 inch Subwoofers (DHD) that puts out 500 watts each
    Visonik 300 watt mono amp (all wires included)
    A 2 12 inch subwoofer enclosure (bought from Circuit City, never used)
    and Grilles for the subwoofers for protection.
    Everything is in like new condition or perfect. (except for titan)
    AND my HTC PPC6800 Titan/Mogul

A typed contract stating that once the item is received by the seller, the buyer must ship said bought item to specified address. This can be faxed or e-mailed, but it must have a valid signature. I don't have alot of rep on ebay because i don't buy/sell that much, but i've never had an unhappy person buy/sell with me. Heres the link:
Ebay feedback from users.

Here are some pictures of the items:

I will get pics of the amp later and grills later. The amp and grills are in perfect condition though, everything i guaranteed to work.

Commander of the Non-Data Users Team.

Last edited by thvoicwethin; 05-17-2009 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Blashpemous' post. Threw in Titan