Thread: Tachi Cab Files
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 10:25 AM
rdavidsmith
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

rdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tachi Cab Files

Well these are the latest versions until we get a leak from the Thoth or superstar...for Opera, MP3Trimmer, Notification Enhancement, Menu Enhancement and Task Manager. These are made from files extracted from the leaked Tachi ROM. The one huge advantage of files from the Tachi is that it is a VGA device so there’s no resizing necessary. Most of the Rhoduim files took some major tweeks to function on VGA PPC's. So this was only a question of proper extraction and compiling. There’s also a CAB that has some shared files that are specially made to use with these files so you should install that as well. Notification Manager as most of you know will only work on newer 6.5 ROMs so make sure your on a new build.

These should be pretty noob safe as well...I have the Blackstone Opera(HD) as well which is build 16070 it comverted to vga I'll post if anyone needs it but its configured for ATT.

IF I WAS HELPFUL HIT THE BUTTON!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.