View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 03:47 AM
Technology1
Almost a VIP

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: (May 15, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.5 CE OS 5.2.21046(Build 21042 MerdinH)UC

I'm shocked, highly surprise at the suprerior job that Merdinh has done with this new 6.5 TF3D/2D and I have added my Tri/Quad Pod mode/SPb Home/XWeather/WPanel to this awesome, flying saucer, UFO light speed ROM with a "TON OF APPS ON YOUR PHONE, NO HYPE" this ROM is the real deal....

This is the first 6.5 version TF3D/2D ROM that my App, "The Ultimate YouTube video Player" SprintTV, TCPMP/{WVD}, the SlingBox Mobile client, bluetooth, Wifi, Email, Text meeage, Instant Messages, Alarms, GPS GoogleMaps, Music Player, the ringer, Voice command ALL WORKS right out of the box.....!This 6.5 ROM is full functional. This maybe the best 6.5 TF3D/2D ever for the TP, because just about everything works.... You don't have to take my word, you be the judge and test this ROM, yeah

Last edited by Technology1; 05-16-2009 at 10:05 AM.