View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 01:11 AM
Juicy47
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [May 12] JUICY 7 - Build 090512V (21222.5.0.1) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
Although I have had great success using calcs kitchen/rom's, I find this ROM great because of the memory enhancements Juicy has made (based on Rhodium) that ear marks many common programs in the RAM. Just about all HTC programs come up instantly,(including everything that is TF3d) and Opera does too..

Which brings me to a question for Juicy, was this easy to do? Or were you merely following the exact same approach that HTC took with the Rhodium device.
very easy to do. my releases mirror what htc is up to on its latest devices/roms.