View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 07:18 PM
Dr.8820
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Nice Touch Pro vs. iPhone anecdote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagual View Post
I was standing in line for a movie with an iPhone-using buddy of mine, and he pulled out his iPhone to start watching a YouTube video we were discussing. (BTW this is the '3G' iPhone.)

He tapped the YT video result. And we waited.

And waited.

...and waited.

Over a full minute later, I pulled up the same video and not only did it load and play almost immediately (while his took over a minute to load and begin playing) but the speaker volume was still loud enough for us to hear it on a very busy street. (ETA) By the way, when I say busy, I mean big-city major metropolitan area busy with people and cars everywhere. Plus this is somewhere where AT&T coverage should be good. But AT&T blow goats and I've always said so...

i go to bdubs here and one sunday a regular pulls out his iphone. i notice and we started talking. well, he's saying "this thing does this, this thing does that" when my phone rang. when i pulled it out, he said "what's that?" i said "sprint touch pro." he put his away and won't hold a conversation with me!