View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 06:02 PM
KingArthur
Halfway to VIP Status

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ May 4 \ 21043(6.1) & 21502(6.5) v4.7 RC ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailrace View Post
Most of the information you will need, including the name changes, are discussed and posted. Use the "Search this thread" tool at the top for specific keywords, and you should find everything you need.

I will say this...i have not bothered with the name change piece - for two reasons - i don't have the time / ability to maintain my own ROM for public consumption, therefore have never cared much about the name. but more importantly, i feel that Calkulin has done so much for us rookie and novice chefs with the work he does with porting and the kitchen, etc, that i am more than happy to give him all the props for his work.

As far as i'm concerned, i'm just using his (and others') tools, so i don't think i can take credit for any of it.

Have i figured some things out on my own, yes, absolutely, but its only because of Calku that it's been possible.

In general, the people around here are more than happy to help novice chef's out, so just ask away. If you don't get an answer, it's either because people missed it, or don't know.

Yeah your right about calk's kitchen and his credit, plus his is easier to use than some others. I got the wild idea to put my name in there because I was thinking of making a ROM for Cricket users like me. Everyone has a Sprint, Alltel, Telus...etc. But I thought about it...I don't have enough knowledge about fixing problems or answering questions.

Thanks everyone for your help.