View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 04:38 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (May 15, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.5 CE OS 5.2.21046(Build 21042 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinzhen View Post
Hey Merdin, there still appears to be a bug in the text messaging just like last version, unless its my faults because I restored by settings using SPB Backup? (I didn't use overwrite in ROM upgrade mode).

When going to text messaging and selecting new SMS, when you start typing your contact's name in the To: field, you start to get a list that pops up of possible contacts to choose from that narrows down the more of their name you type, however.....

Upon selecting that name from the list, their name populates, and its chaos from there.
When trying to remove the name, you can't, there seems to be an underline that runs across the entire name (I'm thinking its the top part of the box that pops up with the possible choice of names that's hidden out of view this time), and when switching back to portrait mode from landscape mode, the phone freezes and stops responding....among other errors.
Can anyone duplicate this on this version or is this a bug on just mine that I may have accidently carried over from the previous version doing SPB Backup - even tho I selected ROM Upgrade Mode but didn't select overwrite files?
i just tried exactly as you stated in a new sms, when typing in a name, i selected a name from the list, and it places the name into the to box, and then i easily deleted the entire name by pressing the back button. Also no issue hear when swtiching between landscape and protrait. Thats why i use Pim Backup, its the best for me.