View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 12:50 PM
oldman
Almost a VIP

oldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/14] Speed test Silence9 vs SilenceX vs Mighty5 vs SSK2.0 vs STOCK vs Others!

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry haben View Post
as far as roms i have a verizon touch pro and i can say i tried all of them the most reliable and stable are from ssk scott. downloaded 2.0 may not be fancy but it is the most stable and reliable
I agree with you. It may not be fancy, but that makes it easier for you to "embellish" it with your own personalizations and you can change them as your "whims" desire.

Bob

if I helped you, either hit the "Thanks" button or "Donate" button on Scott's homepage