View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 10:41 AM
Negrito
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android For The Vogue Is Here!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostyguy View Post
^thanks, didnt feel like going through almost 100 pages to get that answered by the way. Never tried taking the picture though so thats kinda cool. This might also been discussed, but my battery dies awfully fast, even when not used. I disconnected off togga but after 8 hours of inactivity, the battery only got 30% of life left. Anyone get any suggestions?
disconnecting togga is a good start. also get into the marketplace and dl a task manager as they dont close themselves upon exit. also you can kinda adjust the backlight so you can turn that down an save some juice too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostyguy View Post
Also, is there a way to reset to WM instead of completely powering the phone off? The reason why I am using Android is because I dropped my phone and the power button doesn't work right any more, its easier with Android so I can use the volume bar to turn on my phone.
only way back to wm from android is a softreset. so either power down, remove battery, or the easy way poke your stylus in the bottom.
This post has been thanked 1 times.