View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 11:58 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [May 12] JUICY 7 - Build 090512V (21222.5.0.1) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by hodd View Post
So switching up to 1.07 and then flashing up to Juicy from stock still made me lock after about 5 minutes of use. But as you said the radio won't make a difference, so I'm stumped.

Empirical I'm curious if you have any more luck!
The symptoms you are experiencing are extremely common. It is one of the most talked about issues on this forum. It has been talked about ad nauseum.

Of all the posts I have seen talking about these symptoms, I have never seen one person that did not eventually get it fixed. Of all those people that got it fixed, I based my FAQ on how they got it fixed.

If you get frustrated and want to try something different at least take a look at the link I put on the previous page. Follow those instructions closely. It's worth a try, right?