View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 07:04 PM
Asphyx
Halfway to VIP Status

Asphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows Mobile 6.1 / 6.5 / 7 ::UPDATE::

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
I've read the thread nowhere do i chastize anyone except the op and that is when he read more people using 6.1 over 6.5 and that was because he was including people who hadn't even tried it out, so i thought that was dumb. Now as for stability i can't say that the 6.1 rom is soooo much more stable, maybe just a lil bit, but as for not realizing that 6.5 is the future then you are deceiving yourself. after about 1 month or so, i don't think windows will ever make a 6.1 device again, so wheter you want to jump on or not its up to you, you can stay running out of date devices that run 6.1 or when you finally feel like upgrading you'll be forced to 6.5 unless you don't plan on upgrading for about 2 years, then of course be my guess and wait for w7, but other then that, 6.5 is better by far. The only thing 6.1 has going for it is that its more stable, and to be honest, the build i'm using is just as stable as 6.1. People keep complaining about all these bugs that don't make it stable but its funny how my phone does none of those things. So like i said i'm not hating you for using 6.1 because its you and your phone, but if you think 6.1 is better then 6.5, then you're on your own, not even microsoft thinks that which is why 6.5 will be released this fall. Also i just noticed your a verizon user, you shouldn't be using 6.5 anyways because your phone doesn't even have the capabilities, so you of course experience massive bugs.
Also you're comparing tf3d2 to 6.5, that doesn't make anysense, because you can run tf3d2 on 6.1 and 6.5, but with 6.1 you're stuck with the old scrolling which is horrible compared to 6.5. you can alos run mobile shell on 6.5 so those statements don't add to your point. We are stictly talking about gui.
No your only problem is you seem to think every post in this thread is about you....
Hate to break it to you but you don't rate that high on my posting to list...
Yes you can run lots of things on 6.5 AND 6.1
Try pandora and tell me how you make out!
I'm sure I could list a dozen more examples of stuff that simply don't work with YOUR future!
But let me ask you this...
How many times have you had to reset your phone this week?
Me? NONE!